Welcome to the Help Desk!
- For questions about applying for admissions or checking the status of your
application, contact the Admission Office.
- For questions about adding or dropping classes, checking seat availability,
or related registration issues, contact
the Service Center.
- For questions about transcripts, grades, transfer credit, or
other related records issues, contact the
- For questions regarding your billing statement or the Financial Agreement, please contact the
General Contacts - Employees, Student Workers or Graduate Assistants
- For specific questions regarding payroll issues, email Payroll
- For specific questions regarding benefits issues, email Benefits
- Or contact the Offices of Human Resources at ext 2190, Room 3210, 3rd Floor Rendleman Hall.
Student workers, for questions about your rate of pay or job, contact Student Employment at ext 2563,
Room 2221, 2nd Floor Rendleman Hall.
Graduate assistants, for questions about your rate of pay, assistantship, or tuition waiver contact
Graduate Studies and Research at ext 3164, Room 2202, 2nd Floor Rendleman Hall.